Baby Spinach or Roman lettuce
Baby spinach is rich in Iron, potassium & other nutrients.
Qty : 142 grams
Simply Natural Organic Dressing
Creamy Caesar dressing
QTY: 4 Tbsp
QTY: 80 Grams (cooked)
QTY: 50 Grams
Garlic & lemon
QTY: 9 cloves & 2 Tbsp
3 Tbsp of Parmesan.
Pinch of Himalayan Salt
2x Branches of fresh Thyme & Rosemary
Ingredients (quicklist) :
- 142 grams of Baby Spinach
- 4 Tbsp of Simply Natural - Creamy Caesar dressing
- 80 grams (cooked) Organic Bacon
- 50 grams of Anchovies
- 9 x garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 3 tbsp of Parmesan
- black Pepper
- hot sauce
- Go easy on the Himalayan salt because Anchovies, bacon & parmesan may have a lot of salt already!
- fresh thyme & rosemary for extra flavors
- Set the heat to medium on your stove & set a non-stick pan on top of the heating element
- Dice the Anchovies
Mortar and Pestle:
- Put 4 garlic cloves & smash them
- Add the diced Anchovies
- add 2 Tbsp of lemon juice
- add black pepper, Himalayan Salt, Hot sauce, and the caesar dressing.
When the Pan is hot :
- Add the uncooked bacon.
- after 5 minutes (when most of the fat melted)
- Add 4 smashed garlic cloves, thym, rosamary & black pepper
- When the bacon is ready dump the bacon in paper towel to absorb the excess fat
In a bowl
Mix with your clean hands all the ingredient.